Wands and Wizards Virtual Camp-in-a-Box (June 28-July 1)
Let your imagination run wild as we explore the magic behind the science, technology, engineering, arts, and math of your favorite wizard. From sorting hats to potions, charms to the care of magical creatures, come join us for an unforgettable spring break from the comfort of your own home.
Make your own light-up wand, discern your future with a custom mug and tea leaves, solve an age-old runic mystery, try your hand at caring for a magical garden and so much more. The week will culminate in a TriWizard Tournament to test your critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Witches and Wizards will receive their very own camp-in-a-box to be used alongside Zoom calls that will meet twice each day (10:00 am and 1:00 pm) and last 60-90 minutes depending on participation. Instructors will provide STEAM-inspired demonstrations while witches and wizards at home complete hands-on experiments, activities, and projects.
Participation is limited to students ages 8-13 in the Oklahoma City metro area. The Sunday before camp, an owl will deliver your camp-in-a-box to your porch. Make sure to keep it closed until we open it together during our first Zoom call on Monday at 10:00 am.
- Registration open to students ages 8-13 in the Oklahoma City metro.
- Kits will be porch-delivered by sundown on the Sunday before camp begins
- Zoom calls will occur Monday - Thursday at 10:00 am & 1:00 pm and last 60-90 minutes.
- Each student must purchase their own camp-in-a-box in order to have enough materials to complete the activities and participate in the Zoom calls.
- After making your purchase, you will receive an email to complete your student registration online. After completing your registration you will receive your Zoom link and instructions for participating.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns.